Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Psalm 34 Good News for girls like me


















I want to praise God at all times.
I want to talk about what He has done for me.
I want to brag about Him 
and show my hurting friends the evidence of His work in my life--
so that they may hope in Him also...
then we will praise Him together.
Won't that be FUN?

This is what happened...
I looked for God, but He found me.
I was stressed, anxious and afraid.
He delivered me from all of that… one thing at a time.
I am finally free from the accusing voices that have hounded me
and I am radiant with joy.
For I cried out (literally… I sobbed) and He heard me.
He saved me from all my troubles,
He even saved me from myself.
I know that His angels surround me.

Test Him and see for yourself... He is GOOD.
Put your trust in Him and you will be blessed.
Know that there is nothing in this world that you should fear…
but God himself.
Though He is a loving god,
He is who He says He is
and we should not take Him lightly.
So follow His commands!
(How should I put this???)
Stop talking crap about other people
and repent of your own sins!
Finally, start doing some good in the world.
and work hard for peace.

His really does watch over you
and He is always ready to listen.
He’ll deal with your enemies…
(any person, any feeling or any thing that separates you from God's peace)
don’t worry your pretty little head about them!

Stay right with God and pray to Him constantly.
and He will keep you in perfect peace.
When life is at it's bleakest;
when your heart is breaking in sorrow--
that is when He sticks the closest.
He will rescue you from your hopelessness.

It is true that you will still have lots of problems in this life, 
but God will deliver you from every one of them
and He will keep you safe in His arms.

Spoiler alert: Good will triumph over evil
because God has already won the victory.
He is your righteousness.
No one can judge you
because you
are His.










No comments:

Post a Comment

What do YOU think?